Welcome here friends!
________________________________________
This blog is dedicated to someone there, my inspiration, my sun, my bias, my eternal love

________________________________________

Best regards, D.K. thx guyz

Cari Konten Blog Ini

Tuesday, December 6, 2016

A beautiful long story one hour

I woke up at 4a.m for finishing my pending job. But i decided to set alarm to 5a.m and continue my sleep since i was still so sleepy.

And then i dreamt. I dreamt about you. Several days before i had wondered how long i hadn't dreamt about you. And i had realized that it had been quite long. But then, i finally met you again just now. We did a lot of things. I couldnt believe that in my one hour sleep, i could do a lot of things with you, like we used to do. I felt like i wasnt dreaming. It's so real.

Thank you for coming, C... hope you're okay. :)

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment