Welcome here friends!
________________________________________
This blog is dedicated to someone there, my inspiration, my sun, my bias, my eternal love

________________________________________

Best regards, D.K. thx guyz

Cari Konten Blog Ini

Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Ti Amero

C... i get a very beautifup song. And as usual, i first listened it when im really miss you. I dont know.. but yeah... everytime i m missing you, i accidentally listen to a new song that i describe my feeling. And i always like the song.

This song is sung by il divo. A very beautiful song. My fave song from il divo now.

Here is the lyrics' translation... this song is written in italian actually.

------------------------------------

Ti Amero by Il Divo

Night slips onto the world
That falls asleep
And the moon will dress in silver
The sea and the city
And I'll miss you
Even more
You don't know how much
I'll continue to believe that
We're one soul, you and I
And I'll love you nevertheless, I know
Even if you aren't with me
I'll love you
I'll take you with me to the sun
In my dreams
I'll steal the colors of the morning
And a clear sky
Where I'll paint your face
And I'll smile
I'll continue to believe that
We're one soul, you and I
And I'll love you nevertheless, I know
Even if you aren't with me
I miss you more than ever tonight
You don't know how much...

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment